Friday, October 22, 2010

What You Need

What you need information about is what I wish to write about. I would like inspiration through comments from all you readers so I can write specifically about the subjects YOU are interested in.

Whatever question comes to mind - whether it's related to affiliate marketing, blogging, implementing Google Adsense or banner ads - feel free to ask.

When I started this blog it was supposed to supplement my existing blog on the subject of earning money online, and perhaps attract some of the people who were looking at blogs on blogspot for inspiration. You may want to follow both blogs to get the complete amount of information -- and by visiting the other blog, you might even find answers to existing questions.

I thank you very much beforehand for any comments you make, and wish you all a happy weekend. :-)

No comments: